- Ranked #120 in the prestigious Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
- Ranked in 106 in QS World University rankings
- Member of the Group of Eight Universities in Australia
- Consistently ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world
- Over 100 Rhodes scholars and give Nobel Laureates among its alumnus
- 82% of the Universities research sub-fields were assessed as being "above or well above standard" (Rating 4 or 5)
- 2017 StudyAdelaide International Student of the Year
The University of Adelaide's main campus is the site of most teaching and research facilities, as well as excellent educational and social facilities.
Roseworthy is an internationally renowned centre for excellence in dryland agriculture and animal production. This campus is also home to a number of collaborative centres.
Waite is located just 7km south-east of the city and is the pre-eminent plant and agricultural science research site in the Southern Hemisphere.