Words on Wheels invites all international students to join them for an Ocean Safari and Nature tour at the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Saturday 11 February 2023.
Special International Student price: $95 (includes all transfers, 1 hour boat cruise & full commentary with professional guide)
- 1 hour Ocean Safari along coastline viewing stunning cliffs, bays & pristine turquoise waters of St Vincent Gulf
- amazing geological formations make up the rugged coastline with towering cliff-faces, rolling hills, with caves and hidden coves
- a visit to the Fur Seal Colony at Rapid Bay, with a few lazy Seal Lions around Rapid Head
- 3.3km hike on the Myponga Trail that takes you through open plains, forested areas and native vegetation where you may see some native bird species and animals such as kangaroos
- stunning scenic tour through some our South Australian's most Instagram coastal locations!
Bookings and more info at Words on Wheels.View all