Ranked in the world's top 50 under 50
- Ranked #25, 2020 THE Young University Rankings
- Ranked #29, 2021 QS Top 50 Universities Aged Under 50
Top 5 in Australia for developing work-ready skills
- Ranked #4, CompareED (QILT) Student Survey 2019-20 - Skills Development Indicator (Undergraduate), Public universities only.
Top 10 in Australia for employer satisfaction
- Ranked #8, 2020 QILT Employer Satisfaction Survey - Overall Satisfaction Indicator
Top 10 in Australia for teaching quality
- Ranked #9, CompareED (QILT) Student Experience Survey 2019-20 (Undergraduate), Public universities only.
100% of our assessed research rated at or above world-class
- 2018 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA), 4-digit Fields of Research.
Overall five star rating for excellence
- 2020 QS Stars Ratings
Ranked in the top 40 best universities in the Asia-Pacific
- Ranked #36, 2019 THE Asia-Pacific University Rankings
No.2 in Australia for student services
- 2018 International Student Barometer (of 32 institutions in Australia surveyed) Campus Central Student Advisory Services
No.1 in South Australia for student experience
- ComparED (QILT) Student Experience Survey 2019-20 – Quality of Entire Educational Experience (Undergraduate). Public SA-founded universities only.
92% overall satisfaction rate for international students
- 2018 International Student Barometer – Overall Satisfaction
City West is a state-of-the-art campus located in Adelaide's west end which is known as an arts, food and cultural hub. This campus is home to business, marketing, law, art, architecture, design and creative industries.
City East Campus features impressive facilities and learning spaces for students in health and medical sciences. It's located in a vibrant city setting, close to some of the best food, entertainment and shopping venues.
Mawson Lakes Campus is located near more than 100 high-technology companies that make up Technology Park – an innovation hub in Adelaide. This campus is home to aviation, education, engineering, information technology and data science.
Magill Campus is set in the leafy eastern suburbs of Adelaide, only a short distance from the city. There are open outdoor spaces coupled with industry-standard learning facilities and technologies. This campus hosts studies in communication, journalism, education, media arts, psychology and social work.