- Ranked 271 in the world – THE World University Ranking 2020
- No.1 in Australia in Medicine for fulltime employment – Good Universities Guide 2021 (postgraduate)
- No.1 in SA university, Good Universities Guide
- For full-time employment (Postgraduate)
- For starting salary (undergraduate)
- Ranked equal #30 in the world for Nursing – 2021 Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Ranked #13 in the world for Water Resources – 2020 Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Ranked #3 in Australia and #46 in the world for Archaeology – QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021
- World #4 Concept Art & Illustration School – The Rookies Awards 2020
- World #6 2D Animation School – The Rookies Awards 2020
- World #15 Visual Effects School – The Rookies Awards 2020
- World #18 Game Design & Development School – The Rookies Awards 2020
- Established in 1966
- 26,101 students
- 2,635 staff
- 5,400 international students
Renowned for its coastal views and natural bushland, Flinders’ Bedford Park campus provides modern buildings and state-of-the-art facilities including a $63 million Student Hub and Plaza, which incorporates study spaces, retail stores, cafes and a bar. The Bedford Park campus is also South Australia’s only university campus with on campus accommodation.
Flinders at Tonsley is Australia’s first innovation district and a place where collaboration and entrepreneurial spirit combine to create the products and processes of the 21st century. The $125 million facility centrally locates the University’s teaching and research in computer science, engineering and mathematics and is home to the New Venture Institute (NVI) that inspires, educates and connects the future generation of innovators and entrepreneurs.
Flinders Victoria Square is located in central Adelaide, surrounded by industry, business and government – an accessible and alternative space for students, staff and the public.
Flinders Village and Connectivity
Commencing in 2020, the Flinders Village development at Bedford Park campus will see a brand-new train line and Flinders Station being established linking all three Flinders locations by train within a 20-minutes. The Flinders Village promises to be a vibrant urban centre, complete with high-tech research facilities, entertainment, on campus accommodation and retail offerings.