Sheffield College has earned a reputation as Adelaide’s leading provider of excellent vocational and technical education offering various qualifications in automotive, business and hospitality streams. All courses offered are accredited and recognised nationally as well as internationally. Dedicated to providing a high quality education and excellent student support services through its highly qualified, very experienced and motivated teachers and staff, the College prides itself on offering work integrated learning approach in most of our courses especially automotive studies which also include compulsory field placement component.
It has two campuses in Adelaide including one in the city centre (Rundle Mall) and the Automotive campus in Nailsworth, both easily accessible from all parts of Adelaide
Major areas of study include:
- Automotive Technology (Certificate III, Certificate IV and Diploma levels)
- Automotive Management (Diploma level)
- Business (Diploma and Advanced Diploma levels)
- Hospitality (Diploma level)
- Multicultural classes (with students from 20 nationalities)Well-equipped Sheffield owned automotive training workshop
- Virtual Business Model for business studies
Benefits of studying at Sheffield include:
- A variety of flexible payment options
- Scholarships for deserving candidates on first come first served basis
- Excellent student experiences
- Options to study part of the qualification on the Malaysia campus.