Queensford College (RTO 31736) are committed to the success of their students. With students from over 40 different countries, students at Queensford College experience many cultures in an environment of cultural harmony and empowerment where students can achieve their academic and personal goals.
Students will study courses with experienced, dynamic teachers who will help them communicate and share ideas. Being part of this process will open up a whole new world of learning where students will begin achieving more than they ever dreamed. Queensford College’s courses and programs also open up pathways for students to go on to further studies. Some students also choose to join various universities in Australia for higher education.
Courses delivered at the Adelaide Campus
- Diploma of Business BSB50215 (CRICOS Course Code: 087227F)
- Certificate III in Individual Support CHC33015 (CRICOS Course Code: 089224D)
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support CHC43015 (CRICOS Course Code: 089225C)
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113 (CRICOS Course Code: 084087D)
- Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51915 (CRICOS Course Code: 088531A)
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB61015 (CRICOS Course Code: 088532M)
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery SIT40413(CRICOS Course Code: 092402J)
- Diploma of Hospitality Management SIT50416 (CRICOS Course Code: 091045M)