Ironwood Careers & Training (ICT) is a world class vocational education provider focused on delivering training to transform students’ lives. With a dedication to academic excellence and commitment to providing a great learning environment, students can undertake courses in English Language, Business, Leadership & Management, Marketing, Horticulture and Agribusiness Management
ICT is proud to be the first and only private institute to deliver nationally recognised horticulture and agribusiness management courses to international students in Adelaide. ICT also offers a range of pathways between qualifications and education providers, which provides an ideal platform for students to get to where they want to go, whether that’s gaining employment, becoming an expert in their field or starting their University pathway. Ironwood pathway partnership with Torrens University Australia also gives students access to Masters level education.
The campus is in the heart of Adelaide City Centre. The site delivers not only a state of-the-art learning and information hub but also provides all student support services and is well connected by public transport (bus, tram and train). The ICT campus also features flexible teaching rooms designed for online collaboration and computer workstations available for learning.
With students from over 38 different nationalities and course fees starting from $4,500, enquire now to study with Ironwood Careers & Training.
Major Areas of Study include:
- Certificate III in Horticulture
- Certificate III in Production Nursery
- Certificate IV in Horticulture
- Diploma of Horticulture
- Advanced Diploma of Horticulture
- Agribusiness Management:
- Diploma of Agribusiness Management
- Advanced Diploma of Agribusiness Management
- Graduate Diploma of Agribusiness
- Diploma of Marketing & Communication
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing & Communication
- Business & Management
- Diploma of Business
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- Certificate II in Spoken and Written English
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English