The International Institute of Business and Information Technology (IIBIT) is a premier provider of quality education. As well as the high quality career oriented programs from Certificate to Advanced Diploma levels, IIBIT also delivers the Federation University of Australia (FeUni) undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Information Technology, business information systems, business management, commerce and accounting in Adelaide.
IIBIT’s collaboration with the Federation University of Australia enables students to obtain an internationally recognised degree from an Australian university. The institution provides international students with the unique opportunity of obtaining a commercially desirable degree whist studying in Adelaide.
Why study at IIBIT?
- Central city location: All major public transport routes pass nearby and supermarket, banks, cafes, and major retail shops are all very close to the campus.
- Highly Qualified Academic Staff: IIBIT’s academic staff are highly qualified, industry experienced and offer high calibre teaching and a caring environment for students.
- Extra Support Classes: IIBIT offers additional study support through academic and English support programs, plus extra classes taught by dedicated lecturers and tutors at no extra cost.
- Small class sizes allow for individual attention, and give the ability to have study programs customised for students.
- The fast-track three semester system means that students are able to complete their degrees earlier than students studying in a conventional two semester system.
CRICOS Provider No. 00103D