The TAFE SA English Language Centre provides intensive and supportive English Language education for students preparing for University or TAFE SA study, employment or needing to increase their IELTS score.
Students benefit from highly qualified and experienced staff, small classes, affordable fees and a flexible schedule. Focussed, interactive teaching and continuous feedback help ensure students achieve their academic goals and transition successfully to further study.
Courses offered include:
- General English (Pre-Intermediate to Advanced level): Five to 40 weeks
- EAP20 (English for Academic Purposes) – provides entry to TAFE SA courses and to the University of South Australia: 20 weeks
- EAP10 (English for Academic Purposes) –provides entry to TAFE SA courses: 10 weeks
- English for Academic Purposes (Advanced) – focussed academic preparation for students enrolled to study at University at Undergraduate or Postgraduate level or at TAFE SA. Provides direct entry to University of South Australia
- Advanced IELTS Preparation: Five to 20 weeks
CRICOS Provider Number: 00092B