Since being established in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu has grown to become one of the world’s most prominent organizations dedicated to culinary and hospitality education. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate hospitality business degrees for entrepreneurial business executives.
- Total student population: 450
- Percentage of international students: 80%
- Teaching staff: 25 dedicated lecturers plus staff from the University of South Australia and TAFE SA
- Most popular degree programs: The Bachelor of Business (International Hotel Management), The Bachelor of Business (International Restaurant Management), Master of International Hospitality Management & MBA (Int’ Hotel and Restaurant Management)
- Course fees: A$62,400 (3 years Bachelor degree), Masters from A$31,200- A$34,210