The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward looking university with a vibrant student community from all over the world. UniSA offers the most diverse educational menu in South Australia with opportunities for students to work in clinical and field placements, assist with industry based projects, work alongside people for industry and the professions or complete part of their studies overseas.
A third of UniSA’s students are citizens of other countries and the university has the largest number of international students in South Australia. UniSA is also committed to social justice, making education more accessible, and holds equity and diversity as core values.
- Total student population: 34,603
- Total international students: 5,878
- Percentage of international students: 17%
- Teaching staff: 1097
- Most popular undergraduate degree programs: Accounting & Commerce, Business & Commerce, Architecture, Communication, Media & Information. Computing & Information, Technology, Engineering, Journalism.
- Course fees: A$15,400 – A$23,500
World University Rankings
- UniSA’s MBA has been ranked first or second of all Australian MBA Programs for the total number of stars awarded in the various categories by the Good Universities Guide for the past five years
- It is also the only Business School in Australia invited to be a member of the European Academy for Business in Society (EABIS), which is founded by 15 major corporations and universities including Shell, Microsoft, INSEAD and London Business School.
Click on the links below to watch videos about:
Course Search » Find the course that’s right for you at the University of South Australia
For online enquiries to the University of South Australia, please CLICK HERE
For information for international students CLICK HERE