Renowned for being Australia’s third oldest university and one of the finest in the world. The University of Adelaide is small enough to provide personal interaction with elite teaching staff, but large enough to offer a broad range of programs and outstanding opportunities for research. It attracts one of the highest levels of per capita research funding in Australia, and consistently ranks among the most research-intensive universities in the Asia-Pacific.
- Total student population: 20,558
- Total international students: 6,242
- Percentage of international students: 30%
- Teaching staff: 1,255
- Most popular undergraduate degree programs: Accounting & Finance, Commerce, Engineering, Architecture, Project Management
- Course Fees: A$15,400- A$23,500 (excluding Medicine & Dentistry)
World University Rankings
- Ranked 73 in the World (Times Higher Education Supplement in 2010)
- Ranked in the Top 300 in the World (Shanghai Jiao Tong 2010)
- Ranked in the Top 41 in the Asia Pacific Region (Shanghai Jiao Tong 2008).
Course Search » Find the course that’s right for you at the University of Adelaide