A range of accommodation options are available to international students in Adelaide. Work out what is best for you from the options below.
Most accommodation is able to be organised by your agent or directly with your chosen education institution, while some options include on-campus accommodation, university residences, residential colleges, international residences, home stay and temporary accommodation.
There are a number of links below that can provide you with accommodation options and all the information you will need in understanding your rights and the rights of your landlord. For more information on housing options for students and young people, head to the Government of South Australia website.
LiveAdelaideOnline is StudyAdelaide’s student accommodation portal. Designed to make it quick and easy for international students to find, compare and apply directly for their preferred student housing options, the site allows accommodation providers to showcase properties to the international student market in a consistent and professional manner. Find out more on the LiveAdelaideOnline website!
- Aquinas College
- Located in North Adelaide, Aquinas College is home to students studying at South Australia’s three public universities. With just over 170 residents, the security, stability and convenience offered by the College and the sharing of common interests are a significant factor in the high academic success of its students.
- Australian Property Management Student Services provides a range of fully furnished student accommodation which offers secure, safe, friendly and convenient student housing environments, close to major university and college campuses.
- Domain Group provides information for buyers, investors, sellers, renters and agents Australia wide.
- Flinders Living
- Flinders Living provides a safe, supportive, clean and enjoyable environment for students studying at Flinders University.
- Located opposite Concordia College in Highgate, the 138 bed hostel has single occupancy rooms, some twin share rooms, all of which are fully furnished.
- Kathleen Lumley College prides itself on offering an inclusive and supportive community, and draws strongly from its multicultural history. Student accommodation is available in several categories ranging from limited self-catered cottage rooms with shared bathroom to air-conditioned ensuite rooms with parkland views. There are also bedroom and study sets suitable for couples.
- Lincoln College
- Lincoln College is a home away from home for over 226 students from around the world. Located in North Adelaide, the majority of students here are studying at the University of Adelaide, University of South Australia, and Flinders University, and also welcomes students from TAFE SA, Regency College, Bradford College, SAIBT, Endeavour College, Carnegie Mellon and other course providers in South Australia.
- Real Estate
- Realestate.com.au aims to make property simple and stress free. With an average of over 3 million visitors each month across web and mobile, it is a leading property resource for private rentals in Australia.
- St Ann’s College
- St Ann’s University Residential College provides accommodation in a safe, inspiring environment where opportunities for education, personal development and friendships are fostered. Students from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to contribute to a happy social atmosphere in which academic excellence is a high priority.
- St Mark’s College provides a supportive and stimulating environment where students pursue their optimum academic achievement. While aiming at the pursuit of excellence in specific fields of study at university, the College also promotes a love of learning, and a critical approach to issues among its students.
- Student Rooms
- Student Rooms provides accommodation specifically for young people. The houses they supply are safe, affordable, fully-furnished and close by to universities, colleges and hubs where young people need to live.
- UNIShare aims to be a provider of choice for students seeking share house accommodation in South Australia. Through offering affordable, conveniently located rental accommodation, UNIShare’s high service levels allow its residents to focus on living and learning in Adelaide.
- Urbanest is one of the largest providers of student accommodation in Australia; building living spaces especially for students. Located on central Bank Street in the CBD, Urbanest apartments provide all inclusive rents, a hospitality service, superb lifestyle with the best rooms, study areas and social spaces.
- Bradford Lodge
- Bradford Lodge is located in Rose Park and boasts fully furnished bedrooms to suit all student requirements. With fully equipped kitchens located on each floor, students are able to do their own cooking, and there are shared recreation spaces throughout the building.
- UniLodge is a professional management company running the operation and management of student accommodation options.
- The University of Adelaide Village
- Offering independent living in a supervised environment, The Village is home to over 400 students studying at the University of Adelaide. Situated in the west end of the CBD, The Village is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with students having the option to live in a fully furnished townhouse or apartment.